Embassy of Finland, Pristina: Current Affairs
EMBASSY OF FINLAND, Pristina
Str. Perandori Justinian No. 111, Pejton
10000 Pristina, Kosovo
Tel. +381 38 737 000, E-mail: email@example.com
Vacancy Announcement: Administrative Assistant
The Embassy of Finland in Pristina is seeking for locally hired Administrative Assistant for a temporary full time position for 7 months. The position will start on 1st of September 2017 or as otherwise agreed. Salary by agreement with local employment conditions. The employment will start with a probation period.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative support to the Ambassador and Deputy Head of Mission
- Coordination of events at the Embassy and Residence
- Preparing visits from/to Finland, travel arrangements
- Financial Administration
- HR matters
- Protocol issues
- Correspondence and telephone enquiries
- Other duties requested by the Head of Mission
- Minimum high school or vocational education.
- Strong communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English. Strong knowledge of Albanian language is required, Finnish and Serbian languages are an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Administrative working experience, good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize workload, use initiative and work independently.
- Thorough knowledge and experience using Windows operating system.
- Flexibility to work outside office hours and punctuality to follow indicated schedules.
- Experience from working at another diplomatic mission or an international organization is considered as an additional qualification.
Motivation letter in English together with Curriculum Vitae and names, contact numbers and addresses of three professional references should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latestby 23th of June 2017. Please mark the subject field: "Application Administrative Assistant". Do not attach any other documents as you will be asked to bring the certificates in case interviewed by the Embassy. Submitted applications and documents will not be returned.
For further details contact Ms Ritva Naumanen, Deputy Head of Mission, email: email@example.com.
For more information about Finland and our work in Kosovo, please visit: